My name is Mihai, I’m the developer behind Social Pug.
As you may be aware, a popular social media plugin has had a vulnerability, which unfortunately was exploited by malicious software, leading to thousands of websites being affected.
Because of this, many of you have decided to switch plugins and purchase Social Pug.
I am very honored and humbled that you chose Social Pug, even if it was due to this unfortunate event.
But, Social Pug is a “one man show”. I’m the only one working on this project and there’s so much I can do for you if you reach the support system, which has seen more tickets in an hour than it does in a week.
My goal is to get back to each and every one of you to help you out, but I do have to ask, before opening a support ticket, please:
If you have the following plugin issues:
- Can’t install the Pro plugin: http://docs.devpups.com/social-pug/upgrading-to-pro/
- A feature is not working properly: http://docs.devpups.com/social-pug/troubleshooting/
- Social shares are not showing: http://docs.devpups.com/social-pug/troubleshooting/
- Need a way to migrate social media data: http://docs.devpups.com/social-pug/social-warfare-migration/
- If the documentation is not satisfactory, please consult fellow bloggers, as many have Social Pug installed and may be able to help out.
If your payment did not go through:
- Wait a few minutes, as you may see delays with certain credit/debit cards, due to checks made by the payment gateway;
- If the payment still wasn’t completed, please try again with a different card or PayPal account. If any duplicate payments happen, they will be refunded.
If you need a step-by-step guide:
If you are still having issues or questions, please open a support ticket here: https://devpups.com/support/
Please take into account that it may take some time, I can’t say how much unfortunately, until I am able to reach back to you.
Support queries will be handled first-come first-served, but billing queries and critical technical errors will be prioritized.